HOW IT WORKS
HOW DOES GO XCHANGE WORK?
We enable corporates & individuals to make international payments and take care of the complexities of accessing foreign exchange liquidity and payment networks. We deliver efficiency through straight through processing (STP) of the payments workflow which makes international payments with us as simple as possible.
HOW OUR PAYMENT SERVICE WORKS
- Our international liquidity network provides access to the most competitive currency conversion rates with access to whole of market pricing.
- We reduce your end-to-end transaction costs and make cross-border payments as simple as paying domestically.
- Go Xchange clients don’t have to endure the hidden fees, time delays and high prices which plague money transfer services and banks.
- Go Xchange puts each and every client in control.
- International payments are traditionally expensive, time consuming and inefficient.
- The international payment services offered by most providers are far from satisfactory.
- Go Xchange give you the service you deserve.
- Our exceptional liquidity connects to a range of exchange rate providers and payment networks so you don’t have to – we make international payments simple and low cost.
- Convert amounts from as little as £1,000
- Over 300 currency pair combinations
- Guaranteed conversion rates at time of trading – no guessing, no risk
- Pre-validations of beneficiary details to minimize payment errors
- Payment tracking
- Secure SWIFT payments to guarantee delivery amount
- Aggregation of multiple currency price sources to ensure best prices
- Local fund collections in 8 countries
- Secondary payment authorisations
- Instant settlement of funds