top of page

Safeguarding Funds

When funds are posted to your account, in line with regulatory requirements, the regulated [Currencycloud, GC Partners] institutions who we work with safeguard your funds. This means that the funds shown in your payment account or e-wallet are held at reputable banks or covered by an insurance policy, and most importantly, are protected for you in the event of our partner [Currencycloud, GC Partners] institutions’, or our, insolvency. Our partners stop safeguarding your funds when the money has been paid out of your account to your beneficiary’s account. If you require a breakdown of the exact amounts of funds you have safeguarded at each of our [Currencycloud, GC Partners] partners at a particular point in time, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Complaints Procedure

We are your first port of call for any queries or concerns, including complaints. We will handle these complaints in line with our complaints process. Please email, or call on 020 3908 4662 and request your account manager who will take note of your complaint on our register. In your complaint, please outline dates, information, trade and/or payment references if applicable. We work with e-money and payments institution partners in providing you with our service, namely Currencycloud, GC Partners. Currencycloud ultimately provides you with regulated payments and e-money services. GC Partners provides a similar service. These partners have certain obligations as regulated financial services institutions, including around complaints. We keep them informed of the complaints we receive from you regarding the regulated payments and e-money services they ultimately provide to you. They oversee how we handle complaints to ensure we do this to the standard required under the regulations. However, if for any reason your complaint regarding your payments and e-money services has not been acknowledged or dealt with by us, or if you have concerns about the way it has been handled, Currencycloud’s complaints information can be found here

If you are not satisfied with our complaint handling procedure, the relevant authority to contact is the Financial Ombudsman Authority.

bottom of page